Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stamping projects...

I really should be doing the washing and cleaning up that HUGE pile of dishes in the kitchen (that has grown from the baking frenzy I had over weekend) but instead I am sitting here posting some more stuff for you to see from the team stamping day.
We did 3 projects which all used products from the new Spring Mini Catalogue, which you can view here. They were...

A card: using the Summer Picnic DSP and the Die Cut blooms. (Fresh summer/citrus colours and designs).

A gift card pocket: Using the gorgeous Holiday Harmony DSP and Season of Joy stamp set.
This is another view, with the pocket open. Isn't this a great idea for putting a christmas gift card into instead of a plain envelope!
And we also did a scrapbook page but as I'm not a scrapbooker I didn't complete one of those. I think that I would give Sarah a huge shock if I actually did a scrapbook page!!! Maybe I will attempt one in the near future. I do have a LOT of photos of my 4 girls so watch this space.


No comments: