Monday, August 4, 2008

M.I.A.

Ok, so I know that I have been "missing in action" lately but it seems that it has been CRAZY hectic around here!
Not only did I celebrate my birthday (see previous post) but my team leader, Sarah Klass, held our quarterly team stamping day, which was a huge success, and I seem to be forever buried under a pile of washing and housework here at home!!!
I have some great projects that we made on the team stamping day to share with you but I won't be posting them for a few days because I am going to be really busy this week as well.
We are having Hayley's baptism on Sunday and my very best friend, Lee-anne, who I have known since I was 12 years old (I just turned 37, so it's been a few years!!) is flying in from Tasmania to stay with us for a week because she is going to be my darling, little Hayley's God Mother.
So I hope that you can wait a couple of days and I promise that I will have some new stuff up here for you to see, as soon as I can.



(I wish I was more like Makeesha. I don't know how she runs a home, with 4 children and manages to post multiple projects regularly!!! How do you do it Keesh? You are amazing!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danneil, I know we chat every few days but I love visiting your blog. It allows me to see your artistic side, another you. Its beautiful,love Lee-anne.

Anonymous said...

Hey Honny, Don't aspire to be me!!! How do I do it? Well I actually don't look after myself too well...hehehe not much sleep and too much caffeine during the day to keep me pumped! LOL! But really for what is on your plate you do an amazing job already. Having very young kids (esp. twins!) is a mammoth task. So just do what you can and give yourself a pat on the back for doing your best! The kids will love you for it. Can't wait to meet you. Are you going to the Regionals?
Love Keesh xxx