Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm back....

Hi everyone....I am back! Thanks for hanging in there with me over the last couple of weeks! It has been chaotic here but things are slowly settling down now and are finally getting back to normal.
Hayley's baptism was a really great day and went off without a hitch. It was a beautiful sunny day here in Perth for the baptism and the gorgeous weather has continued until now and looks like it will continue for the next week! We have had temperatures in the low 20's and sunshine, sunshine, sunshine!!!
Thanks to those of you who wished me a "Happy Birthday." I had a great birthday this year and was VERY spoilt by my wonderful husband and my beautiful girls.
As I have mentioned in a previous post, I have lots of things to post from our team's stamping day and a few other little projects for you to see.....so it's back to business now and I will post the first one tonight!

No comments: