Monday, August 25, 2008

Stamping Day Swaps....

As I have mentioned in a previous post, we recently had our team stamping day and these are photos of the swaps that some of the girls gave to me on the day.
I am not a very good team player because I didn't manage to get any swaps done but these gorgeous girls gave me one of theirs anyway!!

This first one is a Sarah Klass original.

The second one is made by the very talented Jasmine.


The third one is made by the very lovely Leanne.


And I was also given a fantastic chocolate holder that was made by Chantelle but my darling little 2 year old twins got their hands on that one so you can check out what they looked like on her blog here.

Aren't they all just stunning?!?!

I will have to be more organised and get some swaps done for Regionals!!


No comments: