Friday, August 29, 2008

Cleaning, cleaning....

While my eldest daughter was at kindy today and my other 3 girls were sound asleep I spent an hour tidying up my half of our office. I am sorting out my cards because I have just recieved the album that I ordered online to put all of my cards in so that they can be displayed at any future workshops.
I love the album and will take a photo of it over the next couple of days to show you.
Anyway, while I was cleaning up I found another swap that was given to me at the team stamping day, that I hadn't posted. Oops!!
This swap was made by a lovely fellow Leo, Kylie.

I am so sorry that I didn't post it in my previous entry Kylie! Better late than never I suppose! It's amazing what I find when I actually tidy up!!


1 comment:

Moxie said...

Ah Danneil...that's okay with me cos now I have my own swap post on your blog and am special :) Thank you Kylie