Thursday, November 6, 2008

A present for Lucy.

Last week I took Miah to her first Fairy birthday party. The birthday girl Lucy, who turned 5, invited all of the girls from their kindy class, no boys, (there are only 9 girls in the whole class) and they were all dressed up as fairies. We bought her a Disney Princess DVD and this is how I wrapped it....

This is the first time that I have made a "tag" for a present and I was so pleased with the way that it turned out and how easy it was, that I will definitely make more of them (probably for Christmas presents).
I love these colours together and I love the effect that a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds gives to the tag.

I will try be back with more to show you tomorrow, hopefully with Paul's help. Keep safe and thanks for visiting.
Stamps: Riveting. Inks: Soft Subtles markers. Cardstock: Slumber party DSP, Palette o Prints DSP, Perfect Plum, Pretty in pink, Whisper white. Accessories: Celery wide grosgrain ribbon. Tools: Circle punches, Scallop circle punch, Mat pack (paper piercing).



No comments: