Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas baubles....

OK, so if you regularly surf the Internet then you have probably seen these 'bauble' cards on a few blogs already. Sarah has recently done one here and a while back Tracey did one here.
So when I had to come up with a make and take for a workshop that was planned at very short notice, I decided to go ahead with this idea because it was quick, easy and effective.
In the first photo the strings that the baubles are hanging from are a bit hard to see because they are stamped in silver but I think you get the idea. If you need to click on the image to make the picture bigger.

We made the blue version of this card for the workshop which was a huge hit with the ladies on the day, but since then a few people have commented that they like the traditional red and green Christmas colours so I decided to see what it looked like in those colours. Not sure which one I prefer. What do you think?

Thanks for dropping by. My eldest daughter turns 5 years old tomorrow so I won't be back until Thursday with another offering....see you then.

Stamps: So swirly wheel, Many merry messages, Hung up on the holidays. Inks: Encore silver, Brocade blue, Real red, Always artichoke. Card stock: Real red, whisper white, always artichoke, brocade blue, night of navy. Accessories: Dazzling diamonds. Tools: Jumbo wheel, stamp-a-majig, circle punches.




2 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Me AGAIN!!! LOL!!!!
Absolutely stunning Danniel. I MUST give these a shot. It's time for me to be BRAVE!!!! The Blue is gorgeous, but I actually really like the red one. It's the first one I've actually seen in Red.
Happy Birthday to your little one too.

Sarah
xx

Bec Ross said...

Hi Dan,

I did a similar card at a workshop last night and they LURVED it!!! I had one lady buy everything needed to make the card! LOL!

Bec.