Sunday, November 9, 2008

A cyber congratulations for Sarah-Jane.....

As promised in a recent post, I am trying to get a few projects up on here this week (with Paul's help) because our computer is still a bit 'under the weather'. So this morning we managed to import a few photos from the camera so that I will have some projects to post on my blog over the next few days. So on to the first card.....

If you have not yet visited Sarah-Jane Kale's blog then I recommend that you do. Her cards are always beautiful and she is just a really lovely person. Anyway, Sarah-Jane and her husband recently welcomed their newest family member, baby Ella and I wanted to make Sarah-Jane a card to congratulate her on the safe arrival of her baby girl. This is what I made...

I had no idea where to send the card so I thought that I would 'post' it on the Internet and send a cyber card!! Heheheh.


Hope that you like the card and especially that Sarah-Jane likes it! I will be back later with something else to show you. Thanks for visiting.
Stamps: Greetings galore. Inks: Regal rose, Pretty in pink, Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa. Card stock: Regal rose, Rose red, Pretty in pink, Palette 'o' prints sampler pad DSP, Spring fling DSP, Water colour paper. Accessories: Regal rose wide grosgrain ribbon. Tools: Scallop circle punch, Blender pens, Mat pack (paper piercing).





1 comment:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Danniel!!! What a LOVELY LOVELY card and suprise, when I came to your BLog and saw my name... had to make sure I was on the right blog... hahaha.
Thankyou so very much!! I LOVE it.

Hope you are well.

xx Sarah
xx