Sunday, November 16, 2008

Out of action......

Well, that is it from me for a while.
As I have mentioned in a previous post, I am going in for a rather big operation on Tuesday morning and I will be spending the next few weeks recovering and resting (if possible!). Tomorrow I will be preparing meals for my family and getting some of the washing done so that Paul has everything that he needs to look after our girls while I am away from home. (so I won't have time to post anything else here).
I hope that some of you will still pop in to visit me and check out my work when I get back to card making and blogging.
Where ever you are in the world.......I hope that you are safe and happy.
(Oh, and don't forget to try out the chocolate cake recipe below.)
Danneil. x

3 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Hi Danneil!

Wishing you a SPEEDY recovery from your surgery. I HOPE you get plenty of rest and look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards soon. OOOhhh and I think I might give your chockie Cake recipe a whirl... looks like I could pull that one off even in my Sleep Deprived state... LOL!!!!

Take Care
Sarah
xx

nannyjkm said...

Hi Danneil,
Just wanted to wish you all
the best. Look forward to
hearing that you on the way
back to perfect health.(I'm
sure Sarah J K will keep me up
to date with your progress)
Love Jane M

Bec Ross said...

Hi Dan,

I hope your operation went really well and that you are getting the chance to recover in peace.

Big hugs to you!

Bec.