Monday, June 23, 2008

Time to post!

I have got a little bit of time up my sleeve so I decided to do a quick post to the blog.
The twins still have an afternoon sleep, usually for around 2 hours, baby Hayley is also fast asleep and little miss 4 (Miah) is playing on the swings in the backyard. This is one of those rare moments when our house is lovely and quiet!!!
It won't be long before they are all awake and the house becomes chaotic again and I will need to get back to doing the laundry and dinner!
Anyway, I can not remember where I got the inspiration for this card or if I cased it from someone (because it was made quite a while ago) but I do know that I have used this one as a make and take for a workshop. Hope you like it.
Stamps: Simply Said, It's your birthday.
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue.
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Old Olive, Kraft.
Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads.


1 comment:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Lovely card Danneil.

Might have to borrow your layout for this one!!!!

Sarah
xx