Friday, June 20, 2008

Same...but banana this time.

I can't believe that I have managed to get 2 cards up onto my blog...this is just so much fun!!!!

This is the same design as the previous card but I wanted to see what it looked like if I mixed barely banana to the chocolate chip and close to cocoa combo. I'm not sure which one I prefer.... I think that I like the way that they both turned out. Which one do you like?

Please feel free to leave me a comment because I would love to hear from you! Your comments will help me to decide what will feature on the blog and also the comments will motivate me to continue to create cards and post them for you all to see. :)


Stamps: Pick a Petal, Wonderful Words.
Inks: Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa.
Papers: Whisper White, Barely Banana.
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Soft Subtles Brads, Dazzling Diamonds, Chocolate Chip Grossgrain Ribbon.

No comments: