Saturday, June 28, 2008

DRY EMBOSSING.

I made this first card at one of our team meetings a fair while ago and it is a small miracle that I actually made a complete card at a team meeting because I would usually spend the whole time gossiping and eating chocolate!
I really like the technique that was used to make this card "Dry Embossing" because I think that it gives the card interest but still remains simple and elegant.

I also managed to make a few templates at the team meeting so that I could try my hand at the Dry Embossing thing at home and the second card is the result of doing just that.
I really hope that you like them.

CARD NO.1
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Warmest Regards.
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Confetti Cream.
Inks: Soft Subtles Markers.
Accessories: Celery Grosgrain Ribbon.


CARD NO.2
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Wonderful Words.
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue.
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Confetti Cream.
Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I really like Card #2 - simple, but cute!