Friday, June 27, 2008

TIME FOR SOME GLITTER.



I have been going through a real glitter stage lately. I think the last four cards that I have made have all had glitter on them in one way or another. I will be posting some of them in the coming days.
I really like sparkly things...what girl doesn't?....and suprising as it may be, I don't yet own the Hodgepodge Hardware or the Pretties Kit so I use the glitter to give the cards a bit of *bling*.
I plan to buy both Hardware sets and the Pretties Kit at tax time.....hehehe....already spending our tax return before we even have it!!
Anyway, this is a glitter window card that I made. Hope that you like it.




Stamps: Seeing Spots, All Year Cheer.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana.
Accessories: Light Blue Gingham Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds.
Tools: Circle punches: 1 1/4 inch, 3/4 inch, 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch and packing tape.

No comments: