Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Casing Christmas cards.

I think that it was only 2 weeks before Christmas that I actually decided to make some cards to send out. My problem was that I didn't have much time and I knew that I wanted designs that were simple, effective and easy to mass produce! So after a bit of Internet surfing I decided to go with these 2 designs.
The card above is a case of one made by Marelle Taylor (with a few minor changes) and the one below is a case of a card by Tracey Wilson, which you may have seen before on my blog because I cased this one a while back. I decided to change the colours of the 2nd card from blue and white to the traditional Christmas colours of red, white and green.
Both cards have Dazzling Diamonds glitter on them to add a bit of Christmas 'sparkle'.


Well that's Christmas wrapped up....finally! Hope that you like the cards and I will be back soon with some stuff that we did at our recent team stamping day.
Thanks for stopping by....

Card 1:
Stamps: Snow Flurries, So Swirly wheel, Many Merry Messages. Inks: Brocade Blue, Encore silver. Card stock: Brocade Blue, Whisper White. Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Brocade Blue grosgrain ribbon. Tools: Stamp-a-majig.
Card 2:
Stamps: Hung up on Christmas, So Swirly wheel, Many Merry Messages. Inks: Rose Red, Always Artichoke. Card stock: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Whisper White. Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds. Tools: Stamp-a-majig.

2 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Danneil
Thanks for sharing all your lovely creations. I always enjoy seeing what you make. I've nominated you for a well deserved blog award too! You can pick it up on my blog.
Best wishes, Di :)

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Beautiful as always Danniel.

xx Sarah
xx