Thursday, February 12, 2009

Team day swaps.......

I recently attended our team stamping day and, as usual, I had a fantastic time!! It is always great to catch up with the other girls in the team and this time Sarah, (our team leader), Jaz, Amanda and Chantell had organised some great projects for us to do. We can also make cards to swap if we want to and there is usually a theme for the swaps.....this time the theme was "Love or Friendship". True to my usual form, (see previous post), I didn't end up getting any swaps made on time and ended up with nothing to swap on the day!
But that didn't seem to bother some of the other girls who kindly gave me one of their swaps anyway! (even though I had nothing to give them in return).
These are the gorgeous cards that I received;

The 1st of these stunning cards was made by the very lovely Sarah-Jane (her cards are always gorgeous).....
This sweet card was created by Annie (love this stamp, so pretty).....
I always enjoy chatting to Leanne at our team day and she gave me this lovely creation (I would never have thought to put these colours together Leanne, you're very clever!).....
And finally, I also enjoy seeing Karen at the team day and this is the cute card that she kindly gave me.....

So there you have it! Four gorgeous cards made by 4 really lovely ladies!
See you next time........

No comments: