Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another blog award!!!!

I was so surprised to see that I had been given Blog Award by Di Barnes and a really pretty one at that!!
If you haven't done so already, I highly recommend checking out Di's blog! She is a very talented paper-crafter!
I don't really think that I deserve a blog award because my blog always ends up being the last thing on my REALLY long list of things to do!! With running my 3 older girls back and forth from Pre-primary, 3 Year Old Kindy and Ballet lessons, as well as cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing and trying to make sure that (baby) Hayley still gets her sleep time during the day......I never seem to have any time left over to update my blog!
Sound familiar, anyone????

Anyway....thanks so much for the award Di, I really appreciate that you think that my blog is worthy of an award!



2 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Hi Dan,

Of course you deserve a BLOG award, because as the award says... Your blog is ONE LOVELY BLOG!!!!
Well I think so anyway.. hahaha

Hope you are well, and not too exhausted by your daily travels, cleaning, playing and sleeping... Iknow how you feel, except I don't have to worry about running Jorja around just yet!!!

Sar
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I have a sister who is now living in Perth. She lives in south perth in Medina. Are you able to email me if you are close by to her or if you know another demo close to her. She is wanting to attend classes and purchase product. My email address is krystalk@xtra.co.nz

kind regards
krystal