Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some Christmas catch up.......

Isn't this a gorgeous card?!?!
I received this beautiful Christmas card from Sarah Klass and I still hadn't gotten around to posting it here because I haven't been blogging much lately. Now that I am back into the swing of things I am trying to do a bit of 'blogging catch up' and that means posting a few Christmas cards that haven't made it on here yet!
Anyway, Sarah is such a talented paper-crafter and she really sets the bar very high! She has such a beautiful style and an eye for balance, which means that her cards and scrapbook pages have enough detail and interest without being too fussy. And this card is no exception!!!
I hope that you love this card as much as I do and I will be back shortly with the 2 Christmas card designs that I sent out this year.
Thanks for dropping by......


You can find all of the details to re-create this card here on Sarah's blog.

No comments: