Monday, January 26, 2009

Look what I recieved.......

Isn't this just a STUNNING card!! This beautiful card is a Sam Post original and I am the very proud owner of it!!
I have taken quite a while to post this card to my blog (sorry Sam!) but as most of you know, I have been recovering over the Christmas holidays from surgery that I had back in November and I have not been blogging or card making!
This gorgeous card was sent to wish me a swift recovery from my surgery and accompanied a lovely little 'get well' care package that was full of goodies to make me feel better....and believe me they did make me feel better...especially the boiled lollies!!!
Sam and I have never actually met and only know each other through the Internet and emails, so receiving this card and gift from her was a wonderful surprise and put a big smile on my face. It also reminded me that there are still some really wonderful, caring and generous people in the world.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that someone makes you smile today!


(You can check out Sam's blog here for the project recipe for this card.)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Thanks Danneil! I am glad it helped make you feel even a little better.


Best wishes,
Sam.