Friday, October 17, 2008

Kristina's Colour Challenge #26.

It's time for another one of Kristina's Colour Challenges and the colours this time are: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White.
I don't have any Wild Wasabi so I had to substitute with Certainly Celery and this is my card......

I wasn't going to do any card making last night because I was tired and just felt like blobbing on the couch and watching mindless T.V.....which is exactly what I did until around 10pm when I decided to quickly check if there were any emails and go to bed. Just before I turned off the computer I checked what was new on Kristina's blog. Big mistake! Of course I HAD to play along with the challenge and I ended up heading to bed at midnight! Anyway, hope you like the card and thanks for visiting me.
Stamps: Time well spent. Inks: Stazon black, Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful blue, Whisper white. Cardstock: Certainly celery, Bashful blue, So saffron, Rose red, Water colour paper. Accessories: Sweet Shop ribbon. Tools: Mat pack (paper piercing), 1.3cm circle punch, small corner rounder (guard off).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very cute! The buttterfly really stands out.I love where you have placed your colours.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous Danniel!!!!
I missed out on playing this week...mmm sleep deprivation and starving baby!!! hahahah. Maybe the next one!! Well that's my goal anyway..LOL!!!
Thankyou for your lovely email about Ella too. She is just gorgeous and we are enjoying every moment with her.
Will have to send more pics soon.

Sarah
xx

Anonymous said...

perfectly PERFECT...I lov the simplicity of this card! ~Donna

Becky said...

What a sweet card! I love it! TFS!