Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Poppa!

Gosh, it feels like it has been absolutely ages since I've posted anything to my blog!! I am so sorry that I have been out of action for so long but it has been such a struggle with all of us being sick.
Anyway, we are much better and I am finally getting back on track.
I made this card for my Stepfather, who is the most wonderful Stepdad and Poppa. I always find boys cards soooo hard to make but I am pleased with the way this one turned out.

Miah (miss 4) stamped and coloured some images to represent herself and her sisters, which I stuck on the inside of the card.
Needless to say Poppa loved his card and made such a big deal about the coloured animals that we had a very happy and proud little 4 year old girl!!!
Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon with another card for you to see.

Stamps: Artifacts, It's your birthday. Inks: Chocolate Chip, Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Recollections DSP. Accessories: Moss Gingham Ribbon, Vintage Brads.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice ! What's the DSP?

One Klassy Chick said...

It HAS been ages since you've posted! Glad to have you back and feeling better :)

S x

Chantell Randall said...

Hey - great to see you back. Glad that your all getting back on track. Chantell

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry Robyn. In my rush to get something up on the blog, after such a long absence, I forgot to add the project recipe! The DSP is SU Recollections which I am pretty sure is now retired. I will amend the post with the recipe later.