Thursday, September 25, 2008

Out of action!!!!

Hello everyone,
This is a quick note to let you know that I am out of action at the moment and won't be posting anything for a few days.
My children and I are all very sick with bad colds! We all have very bad coughs, temperatures, sneezing and just feeling really miserable! Also my eldest is recovering from a case of Chicken Pox, on top of everything else!! Chicken Pox and this viral cold seem to be all over Perth at the moment...so many people are sick.
Anyway, I am planning to TRY to rest (a bit hard with 4 sick children) and I will hopefully be back with something new to post very soon!
I hope that where ever in the world you are reading this, that you are safe and well.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!! (but we will miss your beautiful creations!)

nannyjkm said...

Lots of love Danneil. Hope you are
all better soon.
Jane M xx

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Danneil... and your little people too. Can't wait to see some of your beautiful work soon.

Sarah
xx