Monday, September 15, 2008

My Perth Regional Swap Card (2008)....

As promised, this is the swap card that I did for the Perth Regional's that were held on Saturday. I had a blast at Regional's learning, swapping and meeting some of the other talented demo's, on what turned out to be a very full and very enjoyable day.
I didn't know what to do for my swap card but I knew I wanted a Christmas theme and I wanted to do something quick and easy, given my hectic lifestyle. I decided on this card which was inspired by a card that I saw on Splitcoast and it fit all of my requirements so I ran with it!!
The pine cone has Dazzling Diamonds on it for a bit of *Christmas Sparkle* which you can see if you click on the image to enlarge it.
I am really happy with the simple design of this card and it has inspired me to make a different one that I will post here at a later date.
Hope you like it too.

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Perfect Ending.
Cardstock: Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Perfect Ending.
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.
Tools: Stamp-a-majig.




4 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Hi Danneil

It was lovely to meet you on Saturday and your SWAP card is gorgeous. Thankyou so very much for swapping with me, even though I didn't have anything to swap back!!!!

Sarah
xx

Sam said...

Hi Danneil,

You you have every right to be very pleased with this card. It is lovely. I wish I'd been there to swap with you!

All the best,
Sam.

Anonymous said...

Wow you've done it yet again,a really lovely card. Can't wait to hear all about saturday.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Hey Danneil! It was great to meet you at the Regionals last week! I loved your swap card :) Hope the girls are behaving for you!
Keesh x