Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TIME for another post!!!


I really liked this card when I first saw it and I decided to use it as the Make and Takes for 2 workshops that I was doing just before Fathers Day last year.
I originally cased the card from Alisa Tilsner's blog but because it was going to be used as a Fathers Day card I decided to change the colours a bit to make it "manly". I also taylored the card colours to suit the taste of the workshop hostesses. (Hense the two colour schemes).
The technique used on the clockface is "Crayon Resist" which was a really fun technique to do.

CARD 1:
Stamps: Artifacts, Itty Bitty Backgrounds.
Cardstock: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Glossy White.
Inks: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Stazon Black.
Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads,
Tools: Sponges, White Crayon.



CARD 2:
Stamps: Artifacts, Itty Bitty Backgrounds.
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Not Quite Navy, Glossy White.
Inks: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Stazon Black.
Accessories: Earth Elements Brads.
Tools: Sponges, White Crayon.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very very cool! Now I want THIS set as well....