Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm still here!


OK, I found a few minutes last night after all of the girls were in bed to whip up this card and have found a couple of minutes this morning to post!!
I had so much fun making this flower for Alisa's Challenge that I thought I would make another one in different colours and on a different layout.
I am quite happy with the way it has turned out and I love these colours together.
Hope you like it too.

Stamps: Time well spent, All year cheer.
Inks: Basic Black, Black Marker.
Cardstock: Rose Red, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Palette 'O Prints Sampler Pad, Whisper White.
Accessories: Rich Regals Brads, Sweet Shop Ribbon (retired)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danneil this card is absolutely STUNNING!!! I Love, Love, Love it!
Thanks for sharing!
makeesha x