Thursday, March 19, 2009

Casing Sarah-Jane

This is a card that I just did recently for a workshop based on cards for kids. It is a complete case of one of Sarah-Jane Kale's cards that you can check out (along with her other beautiful card creations) on her blog here.
I love this card! It is so effective and such a great use of the Pick a Petal stamp set and every little girl that has seen it since I made it love it just as much as me!!
Hope that you like this one as much as I do and thanks for the inspiration Sarah-Jane. You can get all of the information to re-create this card at Sarah-Jane's blog here.
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon with a couple of cards that I have made for a challenge.

1 comment:

Bec Ross said...

This is cool! I think I have used my Pick a Petal set maybe 3 times! This will be a great way to use it. I won it at Convention last year but the poor thing has seen the light of day very often! LOL!